Beeley’s English II Rangers!
Where We’ve Traveled
- New York – Buffalo, Niagara Falls, New York City, Long Island
- Pennsylvania – Gettysburg
- Maine – Kennebunkport
- Bahamas and Bermuda
- Georgia – Atlanta
- Tennessee – Nashville
- Maryland – Baltimore
- Ohio – Cleveland
- North Carolina – Outer Banks
- South Carolina
- Massachusetts – Boston
Our Interests and Hobbies:
boating, basketball, baseball, track, sleep, soccer, cheer, music, drawing, video games, sports, tennis, movies, running, shoes, four-wheeling, Minecraft, reading comic books, and skiing.
Favorite Lunch Meats
- Salami, salami, salami!
- Black forest ham
- Tacos, tacos, taco,s tacos!
- Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, turkey, turkey!
- Cuban Ham
- Cheese with Nutella and peanut butter (not really a meat)
Traditions Celebrated by Our Classmates
- David opens presents at Christmas.
- Mrs. Beeley opens gifts on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day.
- Ben K goes to see family.
- Caleb places a toy soldier under an angel.
- Jess bakes cookies.
- Daliyah drinks a Spanish drink on Christmas day.
- Olivia T makes meatball cookies and opens presents from her dad’s side of the family on Christmas Eve.
- Olivia D visits the Italian side of the family on Christmas Eve. She then has Christmas day with her mom’s side.
- Olivia T carves pumpkins and celebrates her sister’s birthday.
- Daliyah goes trick or treating.
- Olivia D goes to see a movie.
- Olivia T goes to New Jersey to visit her cousin.
- Caleb goes to church.
- Connor goes to his Grandma’s house.